Monday, August 27, 2007

ahoj! Jak se máš?Neumím moc česky.prominte! Mluvíte dobře česky? Ano. Kdy vlak přijede? dobrou noc!

Thats what i have been hearing everyday
Hello, how are you, my czech is not very good, excuse me, my czech is good,yes,when does the train leave,good night (translation)

I arrived saturday when it was 1 o clock here , Tulsa is 7 hours behind that time. My host dad's name is Antonin but he goes by Tony luckily and my Host mom's name is Milada (i think thats how you spell it). They are a retired couple and very nice. Saturday after i unpacked i got to have a nap before we went to the castle in Frydek Mistek which is walking distance from Stare Mesto (europeans walk everywhere), ps Frydek Mistek is where my host club is and it has about 70,000 people living there Stare Mesto has about 1,000 living in it, and Ostrava (if you were interested) has about 300,000...any way getting back to my nap we never went to the castle because when Tony came to wake me up he said i was sleeping like a baby and so i slept till about 1 the next day and i had a good sleep of around 20 hours :)

After eating breakfest sunday and taking a shower, we went to a renisiance type faire in Frydek Mistek (we walked) if you have been to one of these you know they can be very corny with all the men running around with replicated swords and armor and stuff but its even funnier when its all in a foriegn language..

well so far thats all i've got so enjoy and i will most likely update this profile with pictures and other things soon
-Harry

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

are you living in Frydek, or in the smaller town closer to Prague? Im confused.