Tuesday, August 28, 2007

FOOD!

Alright i know that some of you might have been worried about what not with me maybe starving or something but thats not possible, not at all. My first lunch i had Tony tried to feed me like 6 mini sandwiches saying that a growing boy would eat those easily and that his grandsons did all the time i was just like....(wow im a pansy). I have mostly been eating breads with what they call butter but its as thick as cream cheese and really good... our butter in the US sucks no joke its not even edible but this stuff is amazing...anyway bread butter then some kind of sandwich meat and Milada (host mother) will put on either cucumbers or bell peppers and tomatoes random stuff i dont understand because it way more healthy than what i am use to eating. their staple foods here are meat and potatoes which makes me happy like some huge kind of beef with spices and herbs anyway its good...yea i dunno ill tell you more later
harry

na shledanou

1 comment:

hellogreenapple said...

so i know this post was basically for me...ahaha im glad to know you will not be starving....when are you getting your phone?